Our website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. Access and use by you of our site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. They take effect from the date on which you first use this website. We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice, and therefore they should be regularly checked. The continued use of the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.
In using this website you understand that the information on this site is informative and generic and is not intended to constitute a recommendation or advice relating to a specific individual, condition or situation.
This website contains links to third party sites. While we take care to link to quality sites containing factual information, we are not responsible for the content of these sites and do not necessarily endorse the views held by them. We cannot guarantee that these links will work at all, have no control over the availability of the linked pages and cannot guarantee that the content on these pages is the content we originally intended to link to. In particular we are not responsible for any terms and conditions or privacy policies on external websites, and we recommend you read the relevant statements on any other websites your visit. We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you accessing any other website from this website.
We do not warrant that the functioning of this website or material contained on it will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects and errors will be corrected, or that this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from the use, or loss of use, of data, or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
When submitting information to us on this website, you are confirming that:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- All information submitted is correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You are the owner of any information submitted and have the right to share this information.
- If the information is being submitted on behalf of a third party, you are additionally confirming that:
- You have informed the third party of this submission and how they may correct any erroneous information we hold about them,
- If the contact details included are your own, that the third party has consented us to discuss the matter in question with you.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns you may contact us using the form and information available in the ‘Contact us’ section of this website.